Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 58: Orange Nehi


Day 58: Orange Nehi
Originally uploaded by hcuevas_98
I've been spending quite a bit of time with my daughters lately so today I decided to take Little Boy out to eat for lunch. His favorite pit stop in Richmond is The Boardwalk. But don't let this tiny and unpretentious establishment fool you. They serve the best hot dogs I've ever eaten. They even beat the dogs that are served on the hot dog carts in NYC but that's a story for another day. Anyway, my son gets the Sgt Santa dog which is as plain as they come but I on the other hand opt for the Kraut dog. The Kraut Dog is sauerkraut, spicy mustard, and swiss. Now along with our dogs, we spring for Orange Nehi to wash down our dogs and here is the bottle cap to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment