Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 65: Google Swag


Google Swag
Originally uploaded by hcuevas_98
We received a Google Swag Bag at the Google Teacher Academy for Administrators and it was full of some neat gifts. However, at the networking dinner, they had 1 more item to add to our bag. Many of us were wondering, hoping, and dreaming that perhaps the new piece of Google Swag was going to be a Nexus phone but hey that's what dreams are all about.

Now I just have to figure out how to stem off the arguments my kids will have over who gets to keep this piece of swag. In any event, thank Google for a wonderful opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. Love those socks...sounds like a great event and well worth your time and mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, already gave the socks away. My bride got the socks, kids got items that twinkle, but I kept the umbrella. ;)

    I've posted my reflections on my other blog if you are curious about the experience. http://cuevash.blogspot.com

    As always, thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete