Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 29: Leisure Reading


Day 29: Leisure Reading
Originally uploaded by hcuevas_98
I'm a little late with "today's" photo but in keeping with this project, the photo was taken yesterday but I didn't have the time or energy to post it last night.
So here I am Saturday morning posting and writing about Nicholas Sparks' book The Last Song.

After a very long evening at a track meet, I was prepared to drive home when my daughter asked if we could stop at Barnes and Noble so she could pick up a book. So off we went to BN and we came out with her choice of leisure reading for the weekend. I originally wanted to take her picture holding the book but this was the closest I could.

If she hasn't finished it already, she will certainly have it read before lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment